Shri. B. Ravi
- University Rank holder in B.A Co-operation and Master Degree in Commerce - M.Com
- Joined Repco Bank under Clerical cadre in 1983
- Recruited as Assistant Manager through IBPS in 1993
- Dedicated his services as Branch Head in many of the Key Branches successfully
- Expertise in managing various Divisions in Head Office viz., Accounts & Audit, Inspection, Development, Marketing, Insurance, Legal and Asset Recovery.
- Rich experience in Banking sector for more than 3 decades
- Member of Credit committee, Investment committee and IT Steering committee
- Trustee of Repatriates Welfare Trust
- Triggered the minds of Promotees and new Recruits in various fields of the Bank.
- Taking utmost effort for the persistent growth of the Bank by equipping new generation of employees .
Shri O.M. Gokul
Shri O.M. Gokul is associated with Repco bank since 1992. He is a B.Com graduate from University of Madras with PGDCA and has completed CAIIB.
He has rich and varied experience in almost all key operating segments of the banking sector. He has held assignments in the areas of Branch management, Credit, Accounts & Audit and General Administration, in various capacities. He has been a successful Manager in all branches where he headed. Presently, he is an active member of Credit committee, Investment Committee and Settlement Advisory Committee.
He is also a trustee in Repatriates Welfare Trust, Repco Bank (Employees’) Pension Trust and Repco Foundation for Micro Credit. He is the specified person of the Bank for the Bankassurance business as per IRDA regulations.
During his tenure in credit management, he was able to implement computerized operations in Loan Processing. During his association with HR Department, he has been able to motivate, guide and steer the workforce to strive for more and achieve the results. In November 2015 he took over as General Manger – General Administration.
He is an avid cricketer and has a penchant for visiting temples.
Presently, he is General Manager – Administration.
Shri. N. Balasubramanian
Hails from Nemmeli Village, Nannilam Taluk, Thiruvaur District. He is son of teacher and home maker with a middle class background. Had the initial schooling in Swamimalai Village on the Banks of the river Cauvery, one of the six abodes of Lord Muruga. Later schooling was done at Kumbakonam.
Studied B.Com and Master of Labour Management, in Madurai Kamaraj University. Additionally studied Diploma courses in Labour Law & Administrative Law & PG Diploma in Personnel Management. He is also a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers.
After serving for 5 years in M/S.Tea Estates of India Ltd, Valparai Coimbatore District (Subsidiary of Hindustan Lever Ltd) and 1 year in Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi joined REPCO Bank during 1992 and working since then. He has more than 2 decades of banking experience.
Had served the Bank in different branches in Tamilnadu and Pondicherry in different positions. Presently GM of Credit Department.He is also a Member of Credit, Investment, & Pension committees.
Shri. A. G. Venkatachalam
Mr. A G Venkatachalam, General Manager, started his career with Repco Bank in the year 1991. Has more than two decade of rich experience in bank in various capacities. Has deep knowledge and command on NPA Management, Credit, Recovery and Micro Finance business.
By qualification, he holds bachelor degree in Science, Law and Master Degree in Arts. Apart from these, he is also holding professional degree of CAIIB.
Presently, he is on deputation as Project Director and Director of Repco Foundation for Micro Credit and Repco Microfinance Limited respectively. Under the leadership and guidance both the institutions have progressed very well and microfinance business has grown remarkably resulting in empowerment of poor women.