Repco Flexi Loan (RFOD) - “Get the utmost of your borrowings”
- Combination of an overdraft and a term loan
- Liquidation of limit over a passage of time
- Withdrawal limit reduces from the sanctioned limit in the opted periodicity
- Flexibility of depositing and redrawing funds at the borrower’s discretion
- Eligible for Entrepreneurs, Retailers, Traders, Manufacturers, Sole Proprietors, Self-employed professionals and Others
- Minimum and Maximum RFOD limit are Rs.10 lakh and Rs.300 lakh respectively
- Tenure – Minimum One Year and Maximum 10 Years
- Periodicity of Limit reduction – Half Yearly / Yearly
- Overdraft tenure depends on borrower’s preference and business requirement
- Rate of Interest – 12.00% p.a.
- Interest is calculated on a daily basis for the balance outstanding on day end
- Security – Commercial/Residential property and Vacant land complying vacant site norms.
- Interest to be serviced monthly
Special loans for special class of people against mortgage of immovable properties
REPCO IPL - "INSTANT PROPERTY LOAN"
- The "Instant Property Loan (IPL)" is designed for individuals who own properties and have a regular stream of income . With attractive interest rates and flexible repayment options , this loan scheme is idle for borrowers looking to leverage their property assets to meet their financial needs.
- For more details
- The entire nation and the Government of India are preparing to celebrate with pride an important milestone in Indian history, the 75th Independence Day of India, termed as 'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’. Taking part in this prestigious celebration of the country and in commemoration of the 75th Independence Day of India, it is decided to introduce a new mortgage loan scheme “Repco Surabhi”.
- For more details
Mahila Shakthi Loan “ Empowering Women Empowering India”
- Loans for all bankable purpose exclusively for women against mortgage of immovable properties
- from Rs.5 lakh upto Rs.50.00 lakh against mortgage of immovable properties
- Offered at Special rate of interest
- Repayment period upto 120 months for salaried women
- Either the property shall be in the name of the woman applicant or the income generation for repayment of the loan shall come from the woman applicant
Special feature & Eligibility
- Collection of loan installments at your door steps for mortgage loans
- Nominal charges
- Property shall be situated within 25 Km from the branch
- Eligibility of loan amount based on value of security and income as per norms